Imported from FB in lieu of actual content today.
- Are you named after someone?
Not to the best of my knowledge. My first name isn't from family, and almost every female I've met who was born in about an 18-month window around my birthday has the same middle name.
- When is the last time you cried?
I honestly can't recall. I'll mist up over damn near anything, though.
- Do you like your handwriting?
It's been better. I'm woefully out of practice.
- What is your favorite lunch meat?
- Do you have kids?
The stuffed animals don't count, do they?
- Do you use sarcasm?
Never heard of it. </dry>
- Do you still have your tonsils?
- Would you bungee jump?
- What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Golden Grahams. If I'm feeling particularly decadent, I'll use chocolate milk.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Rarely, even though I know they'll last longer.
- Do you think you're strong?
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." --anonymous, frequently misattributed to Mother Teresa
- What is your favorite ice cream?
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy.
- What is the first thing you notice about people?
It depends on the interaction.
- Football or baseball?
*insert George Carlin routine here*
- What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself?
Where do I start?
- What color pants are you wearing now?
- What was the last thing you ate?
An organic chocolate truffle from Costco. lysana once described these as "chocolate satori," and she's not wrong.
- What are you listening to right now?
The clack of my keyboard.
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- Favorite smell?
Wood smoke. Sandalwood. Vanilla.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
A customer calling with a last-minute order change.
- Favorite sport to watch?
It used to be figure skating, but got out of the habit before the scoring system changed, and I've never managed to get a good handle on the new system.
- Hair color?
Brown, liberally sprinkled with gray.
- Eye color?
Brown. If I've been crying a lot, they go green.
- Favorite food?
- Scary movies or happy ending?
Doesn't have to be a happy ending, necessarily, but it better not be scary.
- Last movie you watched?
In full? Doctor Strange. Caught a chunk of Woodstock on TV last week.
- What color shirt are you wearing?
Faded purple with bleach stains, because I'm lazy.